Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Friday, February 24, 2006

John Uldrich

Father of former independence Party vice chair and potential US Senate Candidate Jack Ulrich has decided to challange Mark Kennedy for the GOP nomination.

Based on my limited encounters I have no reason to believe he is all that different from his son Jack, he is simply going the old school route to become a change agent. If there is any potential to displace Mark Kennedy with John Uldrich rest assure I will do everything I can to drive people towards the GOP primary, but I have long ago relized the best route for real change agents is to avoid the big money parties as they will only hold you back.

I continue to endorse Robert Fitzgerald as the next US Senator from Minnesota.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home