Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Unity08 in action

I just got off the phone with a fundraising phone call from Unity 08. While I have a hard time getting fully behind their effort without knowing what direction it will take us, I am happy to see they are doing the things that most of these third party presidential efforts don't do at this point. I gave a few bucks, I hope I have reason to make an actual financial sacrifice down the road. As I said a few weeks back the favorite for their support would have to be Michael Bloomberg at this point, in which case they won't need big donation, however a large # of financial supporters no matter how small would help build credibility Check them out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"While I have a hard time getting fully behind their effort without knowing what direction it will take us, I am happy to see they are doing the things that most of these third party presidential efforts don't do at this point."

I feel the same way. Not ready to drink the Kool Aid, but intrigued and supportive, nonetheless.

(http://centralsanity.blogspot.com)

09:25  
Blogger James Cook said...

Read this and this before you donate any money to Unity08.

17:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home