Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Monday, June 04, 2007

Wouldn't it be great?

If at this stage of the presidential race the debates included members of more then one party? The Democrat debate last night was interesting but they are so scared to say anything to significant as it might make the rest of the party look bad. Wouldn't it be great if you put 3 or 4 candidates from the Democrat and Republican Party as well as any major independent candidates (of which of course there are none at this point)?

I know if I was a Democrat or Republican I would want to see a candidate face the other side directly rather then focusing on the candidate who was able to make his point without alienating me by harshly attacking a candidate I have a lot of respect for.

Of course I'm looking at it mostly from an entertainment value perspective, and someone who will find they actually participating in the Democrat or Republican nomination process might find this to be ideal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home