Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Going to the fair today

I could go to the Republican booth and support Ron Paul, I could go to the Libertarian booth and support just about everyone and most every concept, I could go to the Green Party booth and respect what there doing, I could go to the DFL booth and look at the idiots.

But if I go to the Independence Party what the heck could I do. I suppose look at what happens when a former DFLer is given to much power. I say it all the time about Norm Coleman, and really it has to apply to Tim Penny too, once a DFLer always a DFLer. And the only Minnesotans who like DFLers vote DFL. Maybe if I go to the Independence Party I can find out 2 people I've never heard of are considering running for school board or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home