Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Monday, April 24, 2006

MDE on Sue Jeffers

Minnesota Democrats Exposed has accused her campaign manager of being a Democrat, and if he has his facts straight the evidence of that is pretty clear. Of course this follows my accusation that she is running a campaign to protect Pawlenty.

I think we will have a clearer sense of what she's all about when Tim Pawlenty starts signing his name to raise taxes to pay for stadiums. The fact that she won't actively go after him on smoking issues, even though that is an issue she has great passion, really makes me wonder.

I believe she would like to pull Pawlenty to the fiscal right, but I'm not convinced she is willing to do anything that will make the November election any more difficult for Pawlenty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home