Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Saturday, April 01, 2006

US Senate race prediction

I have ignored this race recently as I'm less optimistic, the issues are much more dull, and nothing has changed in the race other then the confirmation that Ford Bell will fall short of the DFL nomination, but I thought I would give you my best prediction as of today.

Mark Kennedy 51%
Amy Klobuchar 44%
Robert Fitzgerald 5%

I want to go higher on Fitzgerald as I see the potential, but at this point I still have to see a few things play out. The 2002 race proved running for Senate is a huge uphill battle that demands not only the perfect candidate, but the perfect campaign.

Oh what the hell it is April 1st afterall

Robert Fitzgerald 93%
Mark Kennedy 4%
Amy Klobuchar 3%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home