Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Uneducated Decision (M.U.D)

Since I started voting I have always written in the name of whoever I felt was playing dirty politics for Soil and Water board, rather then using my uneducated knowledge of the race to simply guess I use my M.U.D vote with pride to make a personal statement about the recipient.

While the campaign is far from over and strange things can happen, I have to say Alan Fine is leading the battle to receive the M.U.D vote from me come November 7th. In 2004 Mary Kiffmeyer got my vote, in 2002 the honor went to Rick Kahn, but so far I have to say Alan Fine is blowing those two out of the mud.

I look forward to seeing how this statement gets taken out of context on Alan Fine's web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home