Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Friday, November 03, 2006

Bill Loesch for State House 51B

For the 2nd time in my life I will be able to proudly vote for a Democrat or Republican candidate.

Bill Loesch Republican candidate for State House in 51B (currently held by Connie Bernardy), is a strong fiscal conservative, and a social moderate. Bill represent all that is right in politics, he has had years of public service behind him. I am hopping political opportunist and lawn sign whore (that word seems to be fair game in political discussions these days) Tom Tillberry does not get a second free pass to elected office after running unopposed as a write in candidate for Fridley School board after realizing nobody had filed for the seat last year.

Unfortunately in the race for State Senate in district 51 I have no option but to write in myself in the race between Stadium whore and current Senator Don Betztold and anti gay rights whore (hey I really like that word, thanks Attorney General Hatch) Pam Wolf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home