Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Independence Party Caucus night

Well that was fun. Once again a caucus night has come and gone with absolutely nothing of significance happening. I guess a guy at my caucus is considering a run for office, but he didn't strike me as anything different then the typical 7% type. Likable guy, understands the issues, and can put together a sentence but nothing to offer that we haven't seen before. Oh well better to have a guy like that then a vampire.

It appears we will have good numbers coming in from the virtual caucus, and it will be intresting to hear what we have for candidates accross the state, but my caucus was pretty dull.

After my first two caucus experiences I almost think we should go exclusively with the online caucus next time, and put all the bells and whistles on it to make it as free flowing as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home