Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The politics of unions

I'm a strong believer that unions are overall a bad thing for the economy. And yet I am a union member mostly because I don't need to deal with some of the crap non union members have to take. In any event I found out today that my union has endorsed Hillary Clinton, and hey I can't complain to much. I am proud my union dues in no way will support Obama or Edwards, still it is absolutely sickening that I have to pay into an organization that will mislead it's members into supporting a Democrat.

The future of America is about more then us as individuals and our current employer. I hope more Americans remember to vote for their country first rather then their selves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home