Minnesota's in the Middle

All things Minnesota politics

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm excited

After driving around in just about every direction the last few days I finally have an event walking distance from my house. Tonight is the New Brighton parade, where both Tammy Lee and Robert Fitzgerald would love to have you march with them. The parade starts at 6 with Tammy going 98th and Robert I believe 62nd. Although New Brighton is a mile or two away from my home depending on where we line up, there is no excuse for not walking or biking to the parade.

Next Thursday there is another event even closer to my home, a meetup is being hosted at the Fridley Crab House to discuss the environment and energy policy lead by Independence party candidate for state house James "Red" Nelson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home